Through the Prime Minister Shram Yogi Mandhan Pension Yojana (PM-SYM) of the Government of India, you can get 3 thousand rupees pension every month. The Government of India has started this pension scheme (PM-SYM) for those working in the unorganized sector. Who can participate in this scheme? How much investment will be required to get the pension? Apart from this, in this report, an attempt has been made to answer questions like when the pension starts. Therefore, read this blog very carefully, and it will help you for sure.
What Is This Pradhan Mantri Shramayogi Mandhan scheme?
The Indian Government launched this amazing scheme conspire for those working in the sloppy area. Therefore, every Indian labor must be familiar with this amazing scheme. Under this scheme, the investor will have to invest some amount every month. The Government ensures benefits of 3 thousand rupees to the financial backer consistently on consummation of 60 years old through this plan. Through this plan, the financial backer will get benefits for the duration of his life. Through this scheme, the beneficiaries will earn pension throughout the life. Also, You should know that, that as much as you contribute to this scheme, the government also contributes as much to your account.
Know Some Special features of Prime Minister Shram Yogi Mandhan
- You will have to contribute till the age of 60, the government will contribute equally.
- At the finish of 60 years, the benefits of 3 thousand rupees will be begun forever.
- After your demise, the spouse will get one and a half thousand rupees forever.
- Also, there will be no pension or one-time lump sum facility allowed to the family after the wife’s death.
Conditions To Be Eligible For Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana
- You must be between 18 and 40 years of age at the time of opening an account.
- Apart from this, monthly income should not cross the limit of INR 15000 per month.
- The biggest condition is that you should not be an income taxpayer or taxpayer.
- Eligible persons should not be getting the benefits under EPFO, NPS, and ESIC.
- Mobile phone and Aadhaar Card are mandatory.
- A Savings Bank Account is also mandatory for the scheme.
- Applicants should belong to unorganized sectors and should be working as labor there.
- In addition to all, the monthly income of laborers of the unorganized sector should not be more than 15000 rupees.
How much investment in the Mandhan scheme?
- Assuming you are 18 years of age, for the benefits of 3 thousand rupees from the age of 60, it is important to contribute 55 rupees consistently.
- In case, you are 29 years old, then for the pension of 3 thousand rupees from the age of 60, invest 100 rupees every month.
- If you are 40 years old, then for the pension of 3 thousand rupees from the age of 60, you will have to invest 200 rupees every month.
How to apply For Pradhanmantri Shramyogi Mandhan Yojana Pension Yojana?
For applying under this scheme, the person has to go to the nearest Common Service Center (CSC). Take all your documents there. Take account passbook with saving IFSC code print.
After visiting the center, a person has to submit a Consent form for the auto-debit facility along with a self-certified form. Both these forms will be found on CSC. Accepting you are 18 years old, for the advantages of 3 thousand rupees from the age of 60, it is imperative to contribute 55 rupees reliably. A one-time password will be sent to the person’s mobile number for verification. Therefore, A person can contribute to the scheme according to age. The contribution amount remains the same during the entire period. This amount will be automatically deducted from the savings bank account every month.
After the enrollment process is completed at the center, an online pension number will be generated under the scheme. The person will get a pension scheme card at CSC. In this, details of name, amount of monthly pension, date of commencement of pension, pension account number, etc. will be given.
How To Do The Online enrollment For This Scheme?
- First of all, you need to access the official website of Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana.
- After that, the home page will appear on your device screen.
- On the home page, you have to click on the link here to apply now.
- After that, On the home page, you will see the option of click here to apply now. You should choose this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will appear on your device screen.
- On this page, the option of Self Enrollment will appear, and you will have to choose this option. After you click the option, you will have to provide your mobile number. Press the Proceed button then.
- After that, click on the button, and you have to enter your name, email id, and captcha code on the screen and then click on the “Generate OTP” option. Enter the OTP at the assigned place, and click Verify to verify the registration.
- After that, you will have to fill the rest of the application form. You should upload the asked documents in the JPEG form. Do the proper review before you submit the application form.
- After that, get the printout.
How To Do The Offline Enrollment For This Scheme ( CSC VLE )
To apply It offline, just follow the steps given below.
- First of all, you have to access the official website of Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana.
- After that, the home page will open on your device screen.
- On the home page, you have to click on the link here to apply now.
- After that, visit the official link of CSC VLE.
- After that, a new page will open in front of you, in which you will have to enter your user name and password.
- Now, press the sign-in button.
- After that, you have to go to the option of schemes and choose the Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana.
- As soon as you click on this option, the application form of Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana will appear on your device screen.
- You have to mention all your asked information in this form such as your name, email id, address, state name, district name, etc.
- Now you have to upload all the asked documents.
- After that, you should click the submit button.
- This way you will be able to apply.
Conditions To Follow If You Close Your Pradhan Mantri Sharam Yogi Mandhan Yojana
If you do not want to continue the Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana, then you have to agree to the conditions given below.
- In case, the beneficiary withdraws from the scheme before 10 years, the contribution will be given at the rate of saving bank account.
- If the beneficiary has died due to any reason, then his / her life partner can continue this scheme.
- In case, the beneficiary exits after 10 years or more but leaves before the age of 60 years, the beneficiary will be given contribution as accumulated interest as well as whatever the higher applicable rate may be.
- Apart from this, the government may apply some other laws as well, on the advice of the NSSB.
PMSYM Yojana 2021 (document)
- Aadhar Card
- identity card
- Bank account passbook
- Postal address
- mobile number
- Passport size photo.
Who can not avail Pradhanmantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana?
Mind it that, not all the labor may be eligible for this scheme. The following types of Labor are not eligible. And therefore, they should not apply for the scheme.
- Those who are working in the organized sector
- Members of EPF.
- Beneficiaries of National Pension Scheme
- Member of State Employees Insurance Corporation
- People paying income tax
Candidates Who Can Avail The Benefits of Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana?
- Small and marginal level farmers
- Agricultural laborers having no own land.
- BPL Fisherman
- Those labor who do the Animal keeping.
- Packing and Labeling in briquette kiln and stone quarries
- Workers in construction and infrastructure
- Leather craftsman
- Domestic worker
- Vegetable and Fruit Dealers
- Migrant laborers etc.